What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Essential cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They allow you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you have requested.
- Performance cookies – These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting information about the pages they visit, the time spent on the website, and other similar data. This information helps us improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track and analyze how users interact with our website. This information helps us understand user behavior, preferences, and interests, and allows us to provide more relevant content and services.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted ads or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
- Social media cookies – These cookies allow you to share our content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They may also be used to track your interaction with social media platforms.
Most web browsers allow you to control the cookies stored on your computer through the browser’s settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this policy